Boeing has the broadest portfolio in Australian aerospace, with over 4800 employees and an extensive supply chain supporting our advanced manufacturing of commercial aircraft composite components, defence systems design and development, modeling and simulation, research and development, support and training, and uncrewed systems.
Boeing Australia subsidiaries:
- Boeing Australia Holdings Proprietary Limited
- Boeing Distribution Australia Pty Ltd
- Boeing Aerostructures Australia Pty Limited
- Boeing Defence Australia Ltd
- Boeing Distribution Services Pty Ltd
- Insitu Pacific Pty Ltd
- Jeppesen Australia Pty Ltd
Boeing Australia is headed by Maria Fernandez, President, Boeing Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific.